Kids With Cameras

Posted by Amanda , Saturday, March 13, 2010 4:01 PM

One of my passions is art and I love when I find ways that people are using art to minister and raise awareness. This week I found a really cool ministry called Kids with Cameras. The organization teaches art to children in poor communities all around the world. They use photography to empower kids, to capture their imaginations and to bring them hope. Their artwork is shared in exhibits, books, films and websites. They also work with organizations in the community to strengthen the kids’ education and general well-being. It’s so cool to me that these kids can express themselves through photography and that people can find ways to use that to help the kids in so many different ways. I would love to possibly do something like this in the future.

1 Response to "Kids With Cameras"

Andrew Says:

It's a pretty cool concept, cameras are fun :)